Monday, May 7, 2012

The "H" Date






















I know its been awhile, but Kevin and I finally Had a little extra time on our Hands, so we got a babysitter and went out on our "H" date! To start things off, we went to a second Hand store and bought some silly Hats. Then we went Home and embellished them with feathers and flowers so they would be perfect for the Horse race! That's right! Our friends threw a Kentucky Derby party and we were actually able to attend. There were a lot of Homemade goodies to eat at the party and we enjoyed a lot of Humorous conversation as well. Neither of our Horses won, but since we didn't actually bet money on them, we left the party feeling very Happy! What Has your dating life been like as of late? Any ideas for our upcoming "I" date? If so, please share!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, what a fun date. Love your hats too. For I, I say "Ice block racing..followed with Ice cream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, that's a great idea! I haven't been ice blocking since I was in high school :)

    ReplyDelete