Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lunch Time Ideas

Last week I put out a post asking for lunch time meal ideas. Because there was hardly a response, I'm guessing many of you are riding the same Macaroni and Cheese Train that I'm on! So, I decided to share the two comments I DID get with all of you in post form. Hopefully the ideas that my fantastic Mom and Sister-in-law gave will help the rest of you out as much as they helped me! Here they are:

  1. Pigs in a blanket (Crescent roll with a hot dog rolled up inside. You can add a slice of cheese too.)
  2. Tuna Melt (Tuna on toast with a slice of cheese melted on top)
  3. Grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup
  4. Fish sticks, tater tots, and carrot sticks (Kids LOVE a meal they can DIP!)
  5. Butter noodles with broccoli
  6. Bologna sandwiches with chips, and celery with peanut butter and raisins on top
  7. Tortilla pizza (Flour tortilla with leftover spaghetti sauce, cheese and whatever toppings you want)
  8. You can also do mini pizzas on English muffins
  9. Tuna in a pita
  10. Hard-boiled eggs or egg salad sandwiches
  11. Quesadillas
  12. Plain cheese and butter on bread (un-melted)
  13. Peanut butter and banana sandwich or just straight up
  14. Peanut butter and honey sandwiches
  15. Pasta with butter and parmesan cheese
  16. Leftovers from dinner

Well, there you have it! I hope this gives you some great ideas when you're making lunch for your little ones. And THANK YOU again to Cindy Uda and Natalie Hanks for your terrific lunch ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment